Staying Productive During COVID19

I've seen several memes and creative humor on social media about staying at home during the epidemic. 

Some people are also trading ideas of how to stay busy without getting bored or sad about having to practice "social distancing".

Whatever level of mental discomfort you are feeling, try to see the positive side of things. 

For instance,  this is the most down time you'll have (without being sick), so why not use this valuable time to do some of the things you've been putting off or catch up on activities you never have time for?

This can include cleaning out your garage, fixing up the yard, spend some time with your kids and fur babies, binge watch all the shows you've been missing, do some stretching and meditation or finish that project you've been waiting to work on. 

For me, staying at home isn't a bore because I have hobbies that I rotate so I won't get bored. 

I'm also new to the "prepper's lifestyle", which requires constantly saving, collecting and stockpiling everything you would need to survive a lengthy disaster or permanent displacement from my home.

Having said that, I am using my stay-at-home time to prep food for this and other disasters. It is very unnerving not knowing where your next meal will come from...

10 racks of ribs & 8 lg boston butts

This is 2-day weekend affair. All the food is cooked and vacuumed sealed in foodsaver bags and put in the freezer!

I also keep military MRE's on hand in the event power goes out.
------------------------------------------------------------

Pull apart pork and use Sweet Baby Rae's BBQ sauce on a good potato bun!