"Mule" Movie Review

I watched this movie with great interest because Clint Eastwood always delivers! Having the expectation that this would be as good as the Gran Torino, in which gang members get what they deserved from an old, tough guy like Clint, I sat down with my popcorn in front of my TV ready to be awed. It was a slow but interesting story about an old guy who found himself "muling" illegal products (mostly drugs) for some Latino gang....and so I watched patiently for the part when the protagonist would come to a sudden realization that things weren't going right and turn my TV on fire! But that didn't happen. No shoot-outs, no real car chases, no killings, no intensity at all. Last thing I remember, Clint's character went to jail where he lived a happy life growing flowers at the prison garden....! Conclusion: Not enough action, nothing thrilling, story-line mediocre. My Grade: C+



CLINT EASTWOOD MOVIES