Matcha Tea, It Really WORKS!

I heard about Matcha Tea on the Dr. Oz show and decided to give it a try.

Its reported health benefits include cancer fighting, body detox, lowers cholesterol and blood sugar, helps with depression and burns calories and fat! It contains 137 times more nutritional benefits than green tea and is full of powerful antioxidants.

I looked online and was a little worried at the high prices thinking I wouldn't be able to afford it. The good quality matcha is supposed to be organic and come from Japan, so the prices were up there!

But then I came across a brand called Rishi which was in my price range and I decided to give it a try.

When I got it, I was surprised at the fineness and the quality of steeping bag. The leaves had a very bright green color and the bag looked like it was made of silk!

The taste is milder than green tea and easy to drink without a sweetener.

What surprised me even more was the noticeable EFFECT it had on me afterwards.

I felt rested, mentally alert, and happy and with my Fibromyalgia this feeling of wellness was truly astonishing to me! (no caffeine crash)

In the past I've taken B12 shots, CoQ10 suppliments and many herbal & mineral cocktails to help me with the constant pain and fatigue and nothing can deliver the wellbeing of a good cup of Matcha!

I totally recommend it and if you'ld like to try it at a low price, follow the link below. (I do not get paid to write this!)

Jet.com https://jet.com/product/Rishi-Tea-Organic-Super-Green-Tea-Matcha-15-Tea-Bags/eb221e47a898488ca60f0b6ea2ba58f1