Advertising & Sponsored Tweets 4 You

I've had some really good experience with Sponsored Tweets. This is a program that merchants & advertisers pay regular Twitter users, like myself, to broadcast or announce upcoming sales and special deals for a small price.

Here is a small screenshot of my acct:

sponsoredTweetsI made about $18 on 28 SponsoredTweets. That comes to about .64 cents p/ tweet payable directly to my PayPal acct.

*If you are interested in sponsoring me to tweet your deals, but don't want to sign up with SponsoredTweets.com, contact me directly at:
kryskreations@yahoo.com and put Sponsored Tweets in the Subj line.

I charge .75 p/Tweet or $8.25 for 15 Tweets (.55 cents each).

You will give me the write-up w/ link to your website and tell me the time(s) of day you want it announced! I will provide screenshots of Tweets airing live to send you as your "receipt".

These are the Advertisers who have Sponsored my Tweets:

 

tweetIt

My Twitter acct.  http://twitter.com/chryssy67 

My general audience are moms who blog and are savvy shoppers looking for a good deal! I have over 4,000+ followers and still growing and my twitter “grade” was 97% just a few days ago!

For this and other similar services offered here on this blog, please check the “Sponsorship” tab.