SLIMQUICK - Weight Loss for Women

*** This is my own Personal Opinion after testing this product for 6 months ***


According to SlimQuick, their weight loss product is specifically designed for women who struggle with these 6 major dieting problems:
  • Reduce excess water 
  • Burn calories
  • Reduce stress
  • Increase metabolism
  • Increase energy
  • Reduce appetite

In November of 2011, I weighed 165 lbs which for a 5'1 middle-aged female, I was over my weight limit by 30 lbs. This tends to happen to me every holiday season, be it the winter-blues or over-indulgence of Christmas cookies, but whatever the excuse was, I decided to put an end to the pachyderm that was looking back at me in the mirror!

Of course, it goes without saying that there is NO magic pill that makes you lose fat or inches. All efforts of dieting must be accompanied by a controlled caloric intake and regular exercise. 

But as a sufferer of chronic pain from Fibromyalgia, it is very difficult to stick to any exercise routine and most of the prescribed medications (see Cymbalta, Lyrica, Mobic) have a "weight gain" warning on their labels! 

Having said that, I was determined to shed at least 10 lbs but I didn't want to harm or starve myself. I didn't want something that would affect my blood pressure or give me the jitters or  butterflies in my stomach. I didn't want anything that would substitute or replace 2 of my daily meals. And I definitely didn't want any weird, exotic plant extracts that nobody knows what they really do...

So I settled for the SlimQuick packets because they are easy to use (1 pk. per botter of water- 20 fl oz.), smelled & tasted good (mixed berries), portable for busy women on the go and not terribly expensive. (with CVS extracare card you can get it for under $20)

Note: Most supplements, herbal remedies & diet products have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. If you do your research and find that a product contains an ingredient you are not comfortable taking, please don't take it!
Now let me address the 6 areas that SlimQuick helped me with:
  1. Metabolism - I lightly walked on treadmill for 15 minutes; together with powder ingredients were enough to boost & keep my metabolism in the positive.
  2. Appetite - this product HELPS curb Cravings & satisfies the need for Sugar. This was a very big part of my problem!
  3. Energy - contains B12 & other supplements that kept me from feeling drained or sleepy.  
  4. Retaining Water - contains several diuretics that help the body flush excess fluids. I was definitely urinating more frequently!
  5. Hormones - contains balancing ingredients to help with the weight gain women suffer pre- & during menopause stage. This is the most difficult weight to lose!
  6. Stress - contains vitamins & extracts that help with depression, reduce irritability, sleep better, reduce the occurrence of stress headaches.


In two months I lost 12 lbs which to me was just phenomenal, considering I looked like I was three months pregnant and couldn't keep my  jeans buttoned! 

Other people have lost weight faster and some not as much. This is true for any product. I also tested myself to see if it was a placebo effect. I quit taking SlimQuick for three weeks and gained 2 lbs due to uncontrollable sugar cravings. You cannot trick yourself into needing cookies or chocolate, so I am happily & confidently going back on it.

BOTTOM LINE: This Product Works for Me! It takes care of the CRAVINGS and with that out of the way, I can actually refrain from eating junk food which ultimately causes me to gain weight.