1/24/11

Advertising & Sponsored Tweets 4 You


I've had some really good experience with Sponsored Tweets. This is a program that merchants & advertisers pay regular Twitter users, like myself, to broadcast or announce upcoming sales and special deals for a small price.

Here is a small screenshot of my acct:

sponsoredTweetsI made about $18 on 28 SponsoredTweets. That comes to about .64 cents p/ tweet payable directly to my PayPal acct.

*If you are interested in sponsoring me to tweet your deals, but don't want to sign up with SponsoredTweets.com, contact me directly at:
kryskreations@yahoo.com and put Sponsored Tweets in the Subj line.

I charge .75 p/Tweet or $8.25 for 15 Tweets (.55 cents each).

You will give me the write-up w/ link to your website and tell me the time(s) of day you want it announced! I will provide screenshots of Tweets airing live to send you as your "receipt".

These are the Advertisers who have Sponsored my Tweets:

 

tweetIt

My Twitter acct.  http://twitter.com/chryssy67 

My general audience are moms who blog and are savvy shoppers looking for a good deal! I have over 4,000+ followers and still growing and my twitter “grade” was 97% just a few days ago!

For this and other similar services offered here on this blog, please check the “Sponsorship” tab.


3 comments:

Self Sagacity on January 31, 2011 at 2:26 PM said...

following you back. Thanks for the visit.

When Pigs Fly on February 1, 2011 at 7:05 AM said...

Looks like an interesting way to make a little extra cash. Thanks for stopping by my site the other day!

Dallas interactive marketing agencies on September 20, 2011 at 12:25 AM said...

Wow this is another way to make money online aside from facebook likes, do you think it is still effective today?

My College Books on Amazon

coming soon
 

Drachma Girl's Blog Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Distributed by Deluxe Templates