Cartoonize Your Pet & Print Merchandise

I was looking at something in one of my dog clubs and noticed someone had made a cartoon likeness of their pet. Of course I had to check it out for myself!

I was really surprised to find they had models of every dog, in every size and color and also provided the flexibility for customization. The backgrounds and accessories were cute too.

What I really, REALLY loved was the opportunity to print my cartoonized dog on merchandise from Zazzle.

I ordered postcards, stickers and coffee mug, but there were dozens more to choose from, including aprons, kitchen towels, fridge magnets, dog food bowls, leashes, dog t-shirts, calendars, keyrings,  notebooks, and postage stamps! And probably another dozen more items!

Not only does this make a unique and clever gift, but it also gives pet owners a way to preserve a cute memory of their own fur babies!

I'm so excited to have found a new purpose for Zazzle, which I had given up on 6 years ago!

Checkout: Cartoonize My Pet