Getting Help WIth Auctions, Listings & Online Sales

Periodically, I sell things on eBay but I also make crafts which I feature on Storenvy or Etsy.

For this reason, I am always looking for crafting supplies (usually hello kitty or other kawaii), fabric remnants or left over items from your unwanted projects and DIY kits. If you have any of these items, email me a link to your auction or blog so I won’t miss out!  pbunny1

In the meantime, if you’ve always wanted to use online selling tools like Yardsellr, eBay, Storenvy, Etsy or would just like to get some extra help advertising your goods, I can help you in the following ways.

MUTUAL WAYS WE CAN BENEFIT ONE ANOTHER:

1. STORE or AUCTION HELP:

  • I will help you set up your listings
  • do research on your competitors
  • custom-make graphic logos or banners for your site or shop
  • set up paypal shopping cart on your website

2. ADVERTISING: 725776qbjv1dakp1

  • I will feature you on my blog
  • tweet your sales
  • post your sales on facebook
  • post your sales on google+
  • pin your sales on pinterest
  • share & bookmark on other popular communities
  • distribute flyers of your auction, sale or event

3. CONSIGNMENT: baby3

  • let me sell for you
  • get rid of your yard sale items
  • help you with flea market sales
  • gift baskets business
  • thrift store sales
  • handmade crafts

4. WHOLESALE:  1057783b70glvwi4n

  • let me find you customers
  • send you referrals
  • find you affiliates
  • find events & orgs that will buy from you for fund raisers
  • home parties

5. BARTERING & SWAPPING:  baby31

  • items to barter or trade must be of equal value
  • photos must be exchanged via email
  • package tracking numbers must be provided as proof that item was mailed
  • cheapest shipping will be used
  • help with promotional giveaways

6. GIFTING & SHOPPING: 975758idbie7zx3a

  • I will do comparison shopping for you and provide you best 3 prices
  • find special or difficult-to-find items you don’t have time to look for
  • send your business contacts, friends or relatives, professionally wrapped & delivered gifts according to your specifications

logo_paypal[1]All transactions will be processed securely via PayPal and paid in U.S. Dollars. My services can only be commissioned within the United States but I will consider working with “verified & confirmed” customers from Canada. 

For more details, prices (very reasonable) or to ask about a specific task you need help with, please email me at: kryskreations@yahoo.com and put “I NEED A SALES MANAGER” in the subject line!