2/2/11

I Got Featured on Casual Blogger!


Casual Blogger Community I was so excited when I saw my blog featured on Casual Blogger Community!

http://www.casualbloggercommunity.com

This is a place I really enjoy visiting and they do such a great job of supporting & promoting fellow bloggers, by sharing blogging tips, providing discussion forums, doing reviews and sponsorships.

They have a good group going at The Blog Frog, so if you’re already a member at the Frog you can look ‘em up!

CBCFeature

679756vtql6ozj6a


6 comments:

Amy at TheSceneFromMe on February 2, 2011 at 1:25 PM said...

Congratulations on that!
Have a good day:)

1 Funky Woman on February 4, 2011 at 7:52 AM said...

How cool to be featured. Looks like a great site.
Thanks for following my blog. Looking forward to following you!

Megan

Mrs. E on February 4, 2011 at 7:14 PM said...

Hi, I'm follow back. Thanks for the follow. Nice blog :)

http://seriousmrse.blogspot.com

1 Funky Woman on February 5, 2011 at 8:29 AM said...

Sounds like your furry babies are truly loved, it might make the humans a little jealous, lol!

Amanda-The Nutritionist Reviews on February 9, 2011 at 3:17 PM said...

Congrats on being featured!

I just found your blog through one of the Wednesday blog hops! Have a great day.

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

Heavenly Savings on February 9, 2011 at 5:55 PM said...

Cute Blog! I’m a new follower Happy Wednesday!! I would love for you to stop and take a look at my blog as well! Thanks!
http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com

My College Books on Amazon

coming soon
 

Drachma Girl's Blog Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino | Distributed by Deluxe Templates