Review on Face Cream

I have very sensitive skin and my dry spots make my face appear older, leaving visible dry lines across cheeks & forehead. I'm always skeptical about spending a lot of money on big brand cosmetics and until now, I had never found anything that could fully moisturize & heal my face.

But I have to tell you about something I came across purely by accident and I’m happy I brought it home with me… It’s called i.d. BareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper by Bare Escentuals. This moisturizer works wonders for me!

I was told by the sales rep. at the Ulta shop that this item is meant as a makeup "primer". It evens out the skin tone and makes skin look less blotchy and makeup can be applied smoother!

Although I don't wear any makeup (no foundation, powders or blush), I bought it because it's more of a vitamin and less of a cream. In just 3 days my skin looks nourished and healthier and what's even more amazing, my skin is starting to look alive & perky ---not tired & droopy!

I really enjoy it because it's moisturizing enough to reduce oil production, smoothing to clear up any blemishes, and in the event you have a little acne, it's nourishing enough to prevent further breakouts. It contains salicylic acid but unlike other products with this ingredient, this does not burn or irritate my skin.

I just love the fact that it’s so gentle and yet so powerful at the same time. It contains botanical extracts along with vitamins, it's very light-weight and it absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy /oily look! It's perfect for all types of skin!

It comes in a convenient 2.3 fl.oz. pump bottle (great for your purse) and retails around $21.

In my estimation this is top notch, and I’ve never found anything to work this well or as fast. It’s definitely worth the money and my skin is just loving it!

 

My Rating: I give it a 4.5/5.0   

 

Note: I do not work for any cosmetics company nor have I received payment of any kind to write a favorable review! I am a regular consumer just like you who shops with hard earned money, and I’m just passing along my opinion!